International Conference on
Power Systems Transients
- Prof. Carlo Alberto Nucci (University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy) has been elected as one of the Chairpersons of the IPST Steering Committee. Prof. Marjan Popov (Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands) has joined the IPST Steering Committee as a member.
- The deadline of manuscript submission for IPST 2023 has been extended to December 11th. This is the final extension. Now, the paper submission site is open. See the "TO THE AUTHORS" section of the IPST 2023 site for details.
- One of the Steering Committee Chairpersons, Prof. Akihiro Ametani has passed away on January 4th, 2022. Steering Committee Member Laszlo Prikler has passed away on Mar. 30, 2021. In tribute to those Steering Committee members, we have started creating their photo album.
- The web site of IPST 2023 is now open at https://ipst2023.gr/. Download the Call for Papers.
- IPST 2023 will be held in Thessaloniki, Greece. Prof. Grigoris Papagiannis (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece) and Prof. Theofilos Papadopoulos (Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece) co-chair the Local Organizing Committee of IPST 2023. The Technical Committee of IPST 2023 are co-chaired by Prof. Chul-Hwan Kim (Sungkyunkwan University, Republic of Korea (South)) and Dr. Taku Noda (Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, Japan).
- IPST 2021 was successfully held on-line, June 7-10, 2021 and hosted by Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Belo Horizonte, Brazil. The Local Organizing Committee Chairperson of IPST 2021 was Prof. Silverio Visacro (Brazil). The Technical Committee of IPST 2021 was co-chaired by Prof. Alberto Borghetti (University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy) and Prof. Marjan Popov (Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands).
Copyright (c) International Conference on Power Systems Transients